Wool & Palette respects your privacy, and I am committed to protecting it.
Information that you volunteer
This site collects the following information that you provide to me:
- Information that identifies you personally includes name, e-mail address, opens or clicks within email newsletters, web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the website.
- When you visit WoolandPalette.com, you voluntarily provide me with info about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this website, and how you use this website. I collect this information via Shopify, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and Pinterest using cookies and web beacons. This information allows me to improve this website and deliver an optimized shopping experience. This info also helps me estimate my audience size, what content interests you most, and helps to speed up your searches.
All purchases happen through Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.)
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and order confirmations, communicate with you, screen my orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with me, provide you with information relating to my products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: this information is shared with my processor, Shopify. USPS uses your shipping address only and does not see your billing information.
Shopify operates as a ‘service provider’ and uses the information to provide its services. They are contractually prohibited from using my customers’ personal information for independent purposes, as set out in Section 2.2.1 of their Data Processing Addendum.
Shopify does not sell information it collects. They provide their service by storing information with their cloud storage providers. These service providers are bound by contract to perform the services requested, not to use the information for their own purposes. Therefore, their use of those service providers is not a sale under CCPA.
CCPA: You can also request that I delete any personal information I may have gathered about you. Although my business does not meet the threshold to require compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, I am happy to delete any personal information that I can delete if I receive a request to do so. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.