Color kit #1 contains:
- One skein of pre-mordanted yarn
- Beginner-focused instructions
- Weld flowers to make bright yellow
- Option to modify the color to a sage green
- Free Matilija Mitt Knitwear Pattern & a link to a Pom Pom tutorial
- A Natural Dyer’s Equipment Guide
- A Natural Dyer’s Water Guide
Yarn: You get the yarn I use, the most sustainable skein of yarn I could find. It is Shaniko Wool, and it's Responsible Wool Standard certified!
Dye material: The weld was organically grown in my garden. There is enough to dye (1) 100g skein a vibrant yellow.
Dye modifier: If you choose to use the iron (included in the kit) as a modifier, you can watch the color transform from a vibrant yellow to chartreuse to mossy green!
Pattern: You get a free download of the adorable Matilija Mitt pattern. Lauren Rad of A Bee in the Bonnet has tailored this pattern to work specifically with this yarn, just for you!